Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eds, Will You Be My Valentine Forever?


Eds,

You have been in my life for so long now.
I wouldn't want it any other way.
The way you make me feel, baby,
It's the way i want to feel forever.

It's Valentine's Day (by the time you read this)
And I want to show the WORLD how much I love Only YOU!
We been through highs and lows
But no matter what our happiness overcomes it all!

I want to grow old with you
I want to make many more memories with you
I want to spend my whole life with you..
You deserve only the best in your life:)

I want to forever make you feel so in love
We will forever live in love
I cant wait to kiss you
I cant wait to hug you
I cant wait for you to come home
Caz Baby,
I cant ever get enough of you :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BABY!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE
I will always love you today, tomorrow, and the day after....and I will tell you this until the day time ends...

I love you........
Sami Escalante.

No comments:

Post a Comment